Free Gift Pack(Value $20) For Every Order

CarinaHair CarinaHair CarinaHair

Toll Free: +8617660919011
Email: [email protected]
0item(s)

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.

Carina 4/613 Blonde 13X4 Lace Front Wigs For Women 150% Colored Wavy Human Hair Clean Hairline

Sold: 556

free shipping

Quick Overview

Carina T4/ 613 Blonde Lace Front Wigs

Regular Price: $254.50

Special Price $154.50

Over $299, Get $20 OFF, Code: C20 GET Over $399, Get $30 OFF, Code: C30 GET Over $499,Get $40 OFF, Code: C40 GET Any order 8% OFF, Code: LOVE GET
See Length Guide

• Fast Free Shipping
  • Secure Payment
  • 30 Days Free Returns
  • 24 Hours Online

Details

Hair Material

100% virgin hair from one donor

Hair Color

As picture show

Hair Length

14-30 Inch

Wig Style

13x4 Transparent Lace Front Wig

Density

180%

Knot Can Be Bleached

Yes

Can Be Bleached/Dyed

Yes

Gluess

Yes, adjustable strap & band

Texture

Wavy Like picture

Wig Life

One More Year

Processing Time

Within 3 Business Days

Delivery Time

3-5 Business Days  ( DHL or FedEx )

Returns

Fast refund, 30 Days buyer protection

1. I****a on 1/10/2024
    This hair is so pretty!!
    Rating

I was scared to wear at first because I'd never worn a blonde hair before but it turned out amazing.The wig was also pre plucked so I didn't have to do any plucking. The lace with so easy to melt and the curls lasted all day. This is definitely my favorite wig now, I got so many compliments too.

2. L****A on 1/9/2024
    Absolutely in love with the hair
    Rating

the texture feels amazing and soft! just the way I wanted it and came really fast!! Contacting the seller was super easy as they was super helpful. I definitely will be purchasing from them again

3. S***o on 12/3/2023
    I recommend it girls
    Rating

I am super happy and grateful for the speed of delivery and the warmth of the hair is super good.

4. D*****d on 10/23/2023
    wig was beautiful
    Rating

good quality purchase

5. F*****i on 9/11/2023
    This hair is beautiful………
    Rating

came a few days early than expected! I toned the unit with minimal shedding! I did not have to pluck the back of this wig-very pretty……I will order again!

6. P***r on 5/31/2023
    Love this wig!!
    Rating

Hair was a very good quality, soft, no shedding. Everybody complimented me on the hair. I would recommend this hair!

7. L*****y on 3/27/2023
    Hair is really soft, little to no shed.
    Rating

The lace bleaches nice! You are most beautiful when you install it. The perfect length and volume make sure the wig seems natural on me. The wig cap suitable for me well. I am satisfied.

8. J****h on 11/28/2022
    I had to cut mine bc it was too long!
    Rating

This wig is awesome! I love the color it’s so soft and beautiful!! Get it!! Also it holds curls long.

9. S*****a on 11/1/2022
    This hair is so thick and full .
    Rating

Always a pleasure shopping with this company, been a customer for years. You all should try thier products and thank me later.

10. A****a on 9/12/2022
    I ordered a 26 inch,It takes color really well!
    Rating

It really doesn't shed unless your styling it but throughout the day it doesnt shed its soft as well and it holds curls really well

11. G***s on 8/15/2022
    The hair is nice and thick for a 613 wig.
    Rating

It's also very soft, the lace is of a good quality too.the densight is really 150%.

12. M***y on 7/19/2022
    I loved this hair
    Rating

This wig is really good for it’s price there wasn’t shedding and I was able to lay it like a normal lace wig it also didn’t tangle

13. Y***a on 6/26/2022
    Beautiful wig
    Rating

The hair was really soft and pretty. The shipping didn’t take long at all!!

14. E***e on 6/5/2022
    Love this hair!!
    Rating

It is full and beautiful. 100% recommended, the vender is very nice too!

15. U***w on 5/15/2022
    GET THIS WIG!!!
    Rating

It is worth it!! I ordered a 26inch180 density wig and it came so fast and it is very soft and pretty. It took the color well and it sheds but not a lot. The communication between me and the seller was good. I m definitely ordering again!!

16. O***w on 4/19/2022
    She is beautiful
    Rating

This hair is so soft and pretty I love it!It has no smell does not shed or anything !Definitely purchasing again

17. D***u on 4/19/2022
    She is beautiful
    Rating

This hair is so soft and pretty I love it!It has no smell does not shed or anything !Definitely purchasing again

18. Y***f on 3/30/2022
    This hair is so beautiful.
    Rating

The vendor is so nice. And fast shipping. I love the hair. Beautiful no shedding, no tangle I love it. You won't be disappointed.

19. K**p on 3/7/2022
    I love it it's a nice hair
    Rating

This HAIR IS AMAZING!!!!! Soft You’ll love this hair

20. T**b on 2/17/2022
    Very beautiful hair and soft no smell
    Rating

The hair is the gold I want, and the ombre is very natural, which surprises me very much!!

21. U***e on 1/23/2022
    The hair was good.
    Rating

Styled well and looked nice the only thing is I would recommend to get 180% density. Over all I would recommend for people to buy.

22. S**m on 12/30/2021
    I love this hair
    Rating

Fast shipping, wig was so soft felt like fur lol cant wait to buy again

23. L**i on 12/12/2021
    This is my first wig and
    Rating

really happy with how it came! Will definitely be ordering from this brand again.

24. D***f on 11/28/2021
    the hair is very beautiful and fast delivery
    Rating

wig is exactly as described and it's super soft and silky and the seller kept me updated at every point

25. T**b on 11/15/2021
    Omg the hair is so bomb
    Rating

The hair is so lovely,came fast , soft and beautiful color. I dyed it by myself, it took color so well!

26. P**x on 10/27/2021
    Hair was amazing!!
    Rating

Hair is super soft and very little to no hedding.

27. Y***x on 10/8/2021
    I love everything about the wig
    Rating

I was very surprise by the excellent quality of their hair . I still love it. I ordered the first one and fell in love. It is very soft, little to no shedding

28. L**s on 9/25/2021
    This hair is very beautiful & soft.
    Rating

I will definitely buy from this seller.. thank you Carina hair.. I will recommend it to all my friends & family...

29. V**i on 8/23/2021
    I love everything about the wig
    Rating

I must say I was skeptical because this was my first time purchasing hair from the site. I was so impressed with the seller and the fast shipping. The hair was everything and it's so soft, no smell, and no shedding. Thanks I will be buying again

30. L***a on 6/6/2021
    Really loveeeeee this hair !!!
    Rating

Really good hair!! Great / Best quality I’ve ever seen ! Nice people

31. G*****d on 5/27/2021
    WOWWWWW AMAZING QUALITY WIG!!!!
    Rating

This wig is great ! I installed the wig on my birthday and I’m absolutely in love .

32. O****e on 5/19/2021
    Love this hair !!
    Rating

Very satisfied with this hair.This hair is perfect! The lace is a bit thick but my stylist made it work. It doesn’t shed and it took the color so good! I’d definitely buy again!

33. L***y on 5/16/2021
    I love this hair!
    Rating

Wow am so happy I love this hair so soft thank u so much for the hair

34. M***t on 5/12/2021
    I’m loving it!
    Rating

I did it myself! It’s really soft & it hasn’t shedded that much. I also used a little purple shampoo to tone it a little bit. I got a lot of compliments!

35. M***y on 5/7/2021
    The hair was seriously beautiful
    Rating

I love this hair. Great communication, fast shipping, no shed. Will order again

36. L****r on 4/28/2021
    I will shop again soon.
    Rating

Absolutely love this hair and love its fashion color! The hair doesn’t smell, the length is very accurate. The seller was nice

37. Y***k on 4/25/2021
    Beautiful!
    Rating

Amazing quality!! It took to the toner without any issue. I was happy

38. T****o on 4/21/2021
    The hair is beautiful it soft !
    Rating

The customer service was the best . Definitely recommended and I'll definitely buy again thank you very much

39. F**l on 4/19/2021
    Hair is amazing!
    Rating

I absolutely love this wig it was everything that I expected Its true to lengthhold curls well and it is easy to manage

40. V***g on 4/14/2021
    They hair was long and soft and actually took color well
    Rating

It was very soft and absolutely good hair no shedding had a smell tho.The hair is good!

41. k***y on 4/12/2021
    hairs really soft
    Rating

the hair is soooooooo soft i am in love .this hair is really soft !, i recommend buying for sure :)

42. H**s on 4/7/2021
    Like hair and service is fantastic.
    Rating

Were faithful in density and length, I recommend. Here a month do other feedback about hair.

43. P***y on 3/31/2021
    great wig !!
    Rating

highly recommend. seller stayed in contact with me until i received the hair. The wig is very soft. I didn't try it yet but i really appreciate it

44. H***a on 3/30/2021
    Love the wig
    Rating

hardly sheds very straight and stays in tact very lovely !!! Highly recommend and I will be ordering again great communication with seller to

45. K***u on 3/29/2021
    I absolutely love this hair!
    Rating

I love this wig so much and will recommend all my friends to purchase again.

46. K***g on 3/24/2021
    This hair is SO beautiful.
    Rating

The hair is absolutely beautiful. And the seller is very communicative. Will buy again

47. K**i on 3/22/2021
    Best hair I have had.
    Rating

Very full hair really nice I love it and true to length ! Its great for the price seller is dope

48. P**y on 3/17/2021
    Love their blonde wigs
    Rating

Amazing wig honestly. Idk if my head is just big but the wig is tight so I had to some adjusting lol. That’s about it though. I put some loose curls at the ends so thats why it’s a bit shrunken.

49. P**o on 3/15/2021
    absolutely LOVE this hair.
    Rating

his hair is absolutely perfect!! Very soft, minimum shedding, easy to work with! It also curled nicely and rarely tangled, shipped in 4 days. I will be ordering again from here!

50. G**d on 2/5/2021
    Omg! It’s so silky smooth.
    Rating

I ordered 18inches and it’s true to length. Took about 4-5 days which isn’t long at all. It took the bleach really well when I bleached my knots! I’m going to dye it to see how it takes but as of right now I absolutely love it and will definitely order again!

51. H***a on 2/5/2021
    Omg! It’s so silky smooth.
    Rating

I ordered 18inches and it’s true to length. Took about 4-5 days which isn’t long at all. It took the bleach really well when I bleached my knots! I’m going to dye it to see how it takes but as of right now I absolutely love it and will definitely order again!

52. A*****y on 2/5/2021
    I love this hair I received it quickly!!!
    Rating

My hair was shipped the same day I placed my order! It takes color very well as you can see!I am satisfied with the hair

Write A Review

• Remaining characters:3000 Please don't exceed 3,000 characters.

• Please only provide JPG, PNG files. Individual photo size cannot exceed 2MB.

●Carina return policy

Customer satisfaction is always our top priority.

Our dedicated Quality and Quality Assurance Teams will inspect your items prior to shipping.

Our product quality is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the items you received, we can easily arrange an exchange or a refund for you.

We are here to help! Please feel free to contact us if you have any issues with your order!

●shipping methods

Carina products free shipping

Orders will be shipped from China warehouse.

1. Free shipping Main shipping methods: DHL, FedEx Time: 3-5 working days to arrive with regular free shipping.

Question & answer

A Yes, The lace of our wigs are slightly bleached under the condition that the hair would not shed, if you need more bleaching, we advise to find a professional hairstylist to help.All of our wigs come slightly pre plucked, you can customize it to your liking once you receive it.
A Yes. Our hairs are 100% human virgin hair and all our natural color hair can be dyed or bleached to #27, as a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. We do suggest getting a professional opinion by an experienced colorist and having your hairdresser dye the hair as you will get the results you want, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. We would advise for a one clip weft to be tested prior to coloring or restyling the full set to make sure the resulting shade is what you anticipate.
A We are sure that our website is legal, which has been certified by the card organization. So please don’t worry about that. Your payment information is kept by your bank or card organization, but not saved by us. We only use your shipping info for delivery. Your information is safe and we will keep your information confidential.
A We offer 30 days no reason return if the hair is in its original state. For more details please check our return policy / exchange policy page.
A Once the package has been shipped out, we will email you the tracking number, you can check the status. If not, please feel free to contact our customer service: [email protected] , we will help you to check it.

You may also be interested in